It is our pleasure to invite you to the annual 2020 BioInnovators BIO-MIX event and competition hosted by Teva on Thursday, November 5th, 17:00 – 19:30 IL time (10:00-12:30 EST).
The celebratory event will feature Israel’s up-and-coming top researchers, that will compete presenting their innovative ventures. This is the culmination of a year-long effort to enhance young scientists’ innovation and business capabilities as part of the National Forum for BioInnovators by Teva.
- Dr. Steffen Nock, Head of Specialty R&D, Teva
- Dr. Yael Marantz, Head of Non-Clinical Research and Head of Innovative R&D IL site, Teva
- Dr. David Wilson, Head of Discovery, Teva, Redwood City
- Dr. Christian Tidona, Founder and CEO, BioMed X Institute, Heidelberg
- Gali Weinerman, EU Digital Health Partnerships Lead, Accenture, IL
- Eran Toledo, CTO, Sanara Ventures, IL
- Prof. Ronit Satchi-Fainaro, Head Cancer Research and Nanomedicine Laboratory, Tel Aviv University
- Jacob Eilon, Event Moderator
- Prof. Yesha Sivan, CEO, i8 Ventures
- Dr. Dana Bar-On, Head of Academic Affairs and Networks, R&D Teva
You can sign up for the event here.