Novocure provides cancer patients with a novel treatment for aggressive cancers using Tumor Treating electric Fields (TTFields). We are initiating the development of a new software platform for TTFields treatment planning. This software will be integrated into hospitals and clinics around the world, and will become a key element of TTFields therapy. We are looking for an algorithm engineer to develop and implement novel algorithms at the core of this system. The focus of this position is to develop, implement and evaluate algorithms for the segmentation of normal and abnormal organs and tissues.
1. Develop, implement and evaluate algorithms for the segmentation of normal and abnormal organs and tissues.
2. Collaborate with software team, physicists and other algorithm engineers to integrate the core algorithms within the software platform.
3. Perform Research and Development aimed at developing state-of-the-art segmentation for future versions of the software.
4. Write documents and prepare presentations necessary for patents, regulatory submissions, academic conferences and other scientific publications.
1. MSc/PhD in computer science or biomedical/electrical/computer engineering
2. Proven experience in implementing computer vision and image processing methods
3. 2-3 years of experience in industry or an equivalent post-doc experience – advantage.
1. Highly proficient in implementing computer vision and image processing algorithms.
2. Background in designing machine learning algorithms and deep learning – advantage.
3. Solid background regarding segmentation algorithms.
4. Experience with medical image processing – advantage.
5. High level of proficiency in Python or C++ – advantage.
6. Independent and capable of solving complex algorithmic problems with minimal guidance.
7. Team player capable working in a multi-disciplinary environment involving software engineers, physicists, algorithm engineers and physicians.
8. Excellent communication skills in English
9. High proficiency in Hebrew – advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com