Website Nurami Medical
An emerging company developing an implantable medical device, in the clinical stage is seeking
a motivated R&D engineer. The company focuses on developing advanced biodegradable
materials/polymers for repairing soft tissues. The company is located in Haifa.
1. Lead, design and execute development experiments of new products manufactured via
electrospinning technique. Including developing prototypes, characterizing their
morphological, mechanical and chemical properties and testing their efficacy.
2. Conducting literature review.
3. Writing technical protocols and reports
4. Operations and maintenance of the R&D lab.
5. Working with the company’s sub-contractors (raw materials suppliers, CROs).
6. Working according to the company’s QA system (ability to read and implement SOPs).
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in bioengineering and chemistry of biodegradable polymers
or related fields
2. Expert in developing products based on biodegradable polymers; advantage for having
knowledge in electrospinning technique
3. Proven experience in R&D of medical devices, and in leading products from conception
to advanced clinical stages, taking into consideration regulatory and QA requirements
4. Ability to lead morphological (SEM), mechanical (Tensile testing) and chemical
characterization of new products
5. Highly responsible, accurate and details oriented
6. Experience in working with outsourcing services
7. Excellent written and verbal communications skills, Fluent in English
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com