Compugen is a clinical-stage cancer immunotherapy company and a pioneer in computational target discovery. We employ cutting edge computational biology to discover novel drug targets and develop first-in-class antibody therapeutics against those targets.
Our extraordinary multidisciplinary team is one of our greatest assets. Our employees, who come from diverse backgrounds with diverse ways of thinking, work together in an atmosphere that cultivates excellence, creativity and openness. The collaborative work of people from various disciplines involving different areas of expertise is fundamental to our work. This merging of talent from various disciplines continues to serve as a key growth driver and enables us to fulfill our mission and business goals.
Reporting to the Senior Director, R&D Project Management, this position is responsible for managing project team interactions to ensure the successful and timely achievement of decision points from the research and drug discovery phase to clinical phase. This position will work closely with different units at Compugen including the Research and Drug Discovery team, who validates Compugen’s novel drug targets for the development of therapeutic mAbs for cancer treatment and the Clinical team, who is responsible for all clinical studies aspects. By employing project strategy and tools, this position assists the project core teams to deliver on project and corporate objectives.
This position supports the Senior Director, R&D Project Management in overall responsibility for managing Compugen projects, while remaining aligned with the Company’s strategy and goals.
– Work closely and routinely with project related units as Computational Discovery, Research and Drug Discovery, Clinical, Finance, IP, Preclinical, CMC and BD
– For each project, determine and define the project overall scope, objectives, and deliverables together with project core team members
– For each project, develop with the project team and manage a detailed project work plan including detailed timelines, budget, resources, risk/opportunities, project’s decision points and critical path, monitor progress and adjust, as needed
– Is accountable for achieving the agreed milestones at the project level, by meeting the agreed company and regulatory requirements according to time, quality/scope and budget constraints
– Actively facilitate recurrent project team meetings to track project status, including the preparation of meeting agendas, minutes, and follow-up on action items. Ensure project documentation is being organized and stored
– Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and oversight compliance with all relevant guidelines, legislation, and SOPs throughout the entire project execution
– Assist in generating monthly reports/dashboards on project progress to various stakeholders and governance bodies
– Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement; Identify, recommend, and implement opportunities for streamlining programs
– Advanced degree (PhD preferred) in Life Sciences with a minimum of 4 years industry experience in Project Management – matrix management of functional units/activities throughout project life cycle
– Industry/biotech experience in drug development
– Experience in early phase clinical trials (Phase I-II)
– Demonstrated proficiency in using project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
– Ability to manage internal interfaces such as unit managers, project leader and team members
– Ability to foster team creativity, problem solving and opportunities finding
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent prioritization and leadership capabilities
– Position may require international travel and work in accordance with various time zones
– Industry experience in clinical studies management (a plus)
– Knowledge of GxP (a plus)
– PMP certification or equivalent (a plus)
– Lean management certification (a plus)
– Knowledge in immune-oncology (a plus)
– Experience in working with vendors and CROs (a plus)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org