The Hebrew University האוניברסיטה העברית בירושלים
Most appointments are at the tenure track level. Exceptional candidates at the tenured level will also be considered.
Applications are considered year-round! To get maximal consideration applications should be submitted at least one week before the beginning of the 1st semester every year (i.e. for 2022, by 16 October 2022)
How to apply
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Updated list of publications.
- Scientific biography (2-4 pages), covering the candidate’s previous work and future plans.
- PDF files of up to three of the candidates’ best papers.
- Contact information of Ph.D. adviser and postdoctoral advisers/hosts (if applicable).
- Optionally, a list of experts who could evaluate the candidate’s application, and/or a list of people you would prefer we not consult. Please do not send us reference letters yourself – we will contact the referants directly and only use letters solicited by us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at the addresses above with any questions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com