Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics
BrainStorm’s R&D team consists of a fantastic group of scientists working together to bring new stem cell and exosome -based therapies to the clinic to improve patients’ wellbeing. If you are a passionate scientist looking to make a positive impact on patient health- this is an opportunity to join our team!
In this role, reporting to BrainStorm’s Preclinical Research Manager, the R&D scientist is expected to demonstrate diligence, flexibility and creative scientific and analytical breadth, to be capable of independent work and to have excellent time-management skills.
A can-do attitude and collaborative disposition is a must, and an ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner.
Main tasks will include:
- Research – plan, execute and analyze experiments and lab processes, both independently and with team members, according to the department’s research plan and milestones
- Project management– manage outsourced projects and prepare reports
- Scientific guidance– consult on ongoing projects, research literature and databases
- Scientific writing– prepare presentations, publications and SOPs as needed
- Expert scientific background- PhD or Post-doc (nanoparticles/cell therapy/RNA therapeutics/peptides/drug delivery systems/neuroimmunology)
- Strong interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic team player
- Plenty of scientific curiosity, capable of independent work
- A quick learner with a proactive approach
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to occasionally travel abroad
- Experience in production of animal cell culture derived products (e.g. extracellular vesicles, viruses or antibodies)- a plus
- Experience in GMP-compliant cell manufacturing in bioreactors, and bioprocessing (TFF)- a plus
- Experience across multiple scientific fields and technologies- a plus
- Previous experience in the biotech industry- a plus
- Scouting experience- a plus
- Experience with AI-based scientific tools and databases- a plus
To apply for this job email your details to Hkaspi@brainstorm-cell.com