Website Gateway Institute for Brain Research
Gateway Institute for Brain Research is a privately funded research institute, with research departments both in the US and Israel, focusing on finding novel treatment approaches for neurodegenerative disease. Our Israeli modelling department is looking to hire a new researcher for our team.
A successful candidate should have the following pre-requisites:
1. MSc or PhD in a relevant field (Biophysics, Biological physics, Neurophysics, Computational biology etc.).
2. Highly motivated, hard worker, and creative thinker. Able to communicate ideas fluently to a diverse audience with varying backgrounds.
3. Hands on experience with design and implementation of mathematical and computational modeling.
4. Ample experience coding in MATLAB, Mathematica or Python.
5. Mathematical analytical skills, an advantage.
6. Laboratory experience, an advantage.
7. Background in medicine an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org