Preclinical PET/SPECT/CT and optical imaging scientist
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our team as a pre-clinical scientist in the field of imaging at the Technion campus in Haifa. The candidate will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the PET/SPECT/CT and optical imaging device, which is unique in Israel (MILabs & Perkin Elmer), as well as assisting in a variety of research projects in the field of imaging. The role includes running all aspects of in-vivo imaging experiments: from handling animals, IV injections, image acquisition and processing, to receiving results and writing them up. This is a full-time position.
- Operation and maintenance of the PET/SPECT/CT/OI device
- Assistance in the preparation and injection of radioisotopes
- Imaging data processing and analysis
- Assist in the development and optimization of imaging protocols
- Writing and maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of all imaging studies
- Collaboration with researchers (students and faculty members) to develop and carry out imaging-based research projects
- PhD degree in engineering, medicine, biology or equivalent qualification
- Ability to work with small animals (mice and rats).
- Experience in visualization techniques and/or artificial intelligence
- Readiness to safely work with radioactive materials
- Excellent level of Hebrew and English, including writing articles
- Experience working in a computer environment and image processing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work independently and in a team
- Those who are suitable and interested in joining the team, are invited to send resumes to Dr.
- Katrien Vandoorne [email protected], and/or to Dr.
Galit Saar [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit technion.ac.il..