Website Tel Aviv University
Faculty Positions at the Dept. of Medical Education, Sackler Faculty of Medicine
The Dept. of Medical Education at the Sackler Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University seeks outstanding candidates to fill teaching faculty positions at the level of teacher/senior teacher either one full time position or two part time positions at 50% each. Positions are available beginning October 2019.
The candidate must hold a Ph.D. and/or M.D. degree and have post-doctoral training. Successful candidates are expected to carry our high level teaching in the department, work in cooperation with colleagues in creating and implementing new teaching curriculums, building training programs for new teaching staff and following up on the development of the required skills.
Requirements: The applicant must have previous academic teaching experience, preferably in the field of medical education such as professional identity formation, reflection, communication skills, and professionalism in medicine.
The applicant must have excellent teaching skills.
The applicant must hold an M.D. and/or PhD degree
The deadline for applications is June 15, 2019. Applicants should submit:
(1) A curriculum vitae arranged according to the instructions on the Faculty’s website(*) .
(2) A teaching summary (not exceeding three pages, including references) .
(3) A teaching statement based on the spectrum of courses currently taught at the Dept. of Medical Education of the Sackler Faculty of Medicine.
(4) Previous teaching evaluations (if any)
(5) Three letters (**) of reference should be sent directly by the referees to email@example.com and addressed to:
Prof. Rina Rosin-Arbesfeld, Ph.D.
Chair, Search Committee of the Faculty of Medicine
Sackler Faculty of Medicine
Tel Aviv University
Tel Aviv 6997801
(**) Letters from the Ph.D. and Post-doctoral mentors are mandatory (for PhD candidates)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org