Tel Aviv University אוניברסיטת תל אביב
Faculty Positions at The Maurice and Gabriela Goldschleger School of Dental Medicine
(For the academic year 2024-2025)
The Maurice and Gabriela Goldschleger School of Dental Medicine at Tel Aviv University seeks outstanding candidates to fill tenure-track faculty positions at the level of Senior Lecturer/Assistant Professor and Associate Professor.
The full-time position offered is available beginning October 1, 2024, or January 1, 2025
- Successful candidates are expected to carry out independent competitive research programs, combined with high level teaching in the School of Dental Medicine.
- Areas of expertise include but are not limited to Microbiology, Stem cell biology, Bio-nanotechnology, Cell Biology, Biophysics, Bioengineering, Pharmacology, regenerative medicine, Biochemistry, and Immunology. Research experience in Microbiology, inflammation, and immunology in medicine or dental medicine will be considered an advantage.
- The candidate must hold a Ph.D. and/or M.D./DMD degree.
- Postdoctoral training in the field of expertise is required (Training in biomedical sciences or dental medicine and/or abroad will be considered an advantage).
- Successful candidates are expected to carry out independent competitive programs in experimental and/or computational research, raising competitive research grants, combined with high-level teaching in graduate and school of dental programs.
Applicants should submit:
- Curriculum Vitae: Including a full list of publications arranged according to the instructions on the faculty’s website. The C.V. must be submitted according to this format only, including a list of publications according to these guidelines!
- A research summary (not exceeding three pages), including past research accomplishments, current projects (including unpublished work), and future research plans.
- Teaching statement based on the spectrum of courses currently taught at the School of Dental Medicine.
- Three letters (*) of reference should be sent directly by the referees addressed to:
- Prof. Lihi Adler-Abramovich, Ph.D., Chair, Search Committee of the School of Dental Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Applicants and letters of reference should be sent to [email protected]
(*) Letters from the Ph.D. and Post-doctoral advisors are mandatory.
Last date for applying: December 31, 2023
Procedures for appointing candidates will be in accordance with the University’s appointment procedures, subject to the approval and discretion of the accredited academic institution. The academic level will be determined according to the qualifications of the candidates. The proposal is intended for candidates without discrimination based on gender, nationality or origin. The position will be provided according to the qualifications of the appropriate candidates and the needs of the School of Medicine. Tel Aviv University is not obliged to accept any offer.
במסגרת מדיניות האוניברסיטה לעידוד גיוון תעסוקתי, ניתנת עדיפות למועמדים העונים על דרישות התפקיד ומשתייכים לאוכלוסיות אלו: חברה ערבית, חרדים, יוצאי העדה האתיופית ומועמדים עם מוגבלות. רק פניות מתאימות תענינה. في إطار سياسة الجامعة لتشجيع التنوّع التوظيفيّ، تُعطى أولويّة للمرشّحين الذين يستوفون متطلّبات الوظيفة وينتمون إلى إحدى المجموعات التالية: المجتمع العربيّ، الحريديم، أبناء الطائفة الأثيوبيّة والمرشّحين أصحاب الإعاقات.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org