About The Position
Zebra’s mission is to provide radiologists the tools they need to make the next leap in patient care. We work with millions of imaging and correlated clinical records to create high-performance algorithms that automatically detect medical conditions faster, for numerous findings in parallel.
Zebra is empowering radiologists with its revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI).
As the Clinical Director you will be responsible to define and execute Zebra’s clinical strategy.
Oversee Zebra’s radiological and clinical resources. Contribute effectively to interdisciplinary processes designed to deliver world-class products and collaborate with external stakeholders to bring products to optimal market utilisation.
Provide Clinical guidance:
- Provide informed and instructive clinical guidance to a multidisciplinary team across the company.
- Conceptualize and initiate research with global partners aimed to prove the company’s clinical and financial value in healthcare systems.
- Manage and grow the Clinical team
- Demonstrate strong and growing expertise at the interface of medical imaging and machine learning.
- Collaborate with and empower research partners.
- Be an outspoken advocate for Zebra’s vision and clinical solutions.
- MD; A license to practice medicine; Radiology specialist – a strong advantage
- Professional post-residency experience in clinical care.
- Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality assurance, regulations, quality improvement and risk management.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results
- Demonstrated management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience as CMO / Clinical director with a healthcare organization – an advantage
- Demonstrated successful leadership of case management, disease management and/or population health programs.
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, design and implement programs and evaluate results.
- Full time position