Website Nurami Medical
We are looking for a Medical Officer to join a medical device company developing a biodegradable implant for Neurosurgeries.
1) Communication with clinical staff at clinical sites (Europe) to facilitate clinical trials and ongoing clinical monitoring.
2) Approval and assessment of incoming patients.
3) Assessment and monitoring of clinical efficacy and safety during the clinical study
4) Assessment of adverse events and support in safety reports writing
5) Participate in identifying, qualifying and signing with clinical trial sites
6) Collaborate with CRO/CRA in different countries.
7) Review potential future clinical indications, to extend product pipeline jointly with other company teams.
Doctor of Medicine (MD) – with specialization in neurosurgery or other related surgical practice.
Experience and background in the pharma/medical device industry and Medical affairs management.
Experience in clinical trial design, execution, and analysis; solid knowledge in Good clinical practice.
The position will involve international travelling (about 1/month).
Reporting to the company’s CEO and Clinical Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com