Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Teva’s Patent department is looking for a Senior Patent Specialist.
The role includes:
- Providing IP support to the International markets team, including identifying IP risks, exposure and launch dates for generic products
- Working with multiple business and legal Interfaces, including regional and local product selection teams, country managers, and local attorneys, as well as with outside counsel
- Developing IP and regulatory opportunities to enable early and first to market launches in various countries
- Responsibility for allowing freedom to operate analyses, identifying and analyzing risks and exposures associated with product launches, supporting Israeli oppositions and understanding the various local laws and procedures in the region
- MSc or PhD in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biology/Pharmacology- must
- Combined scientific degree with law studies – an advantage
- Admission to practice as an Israeli Patent Attorney
- 3+ years’ experience in patent law firm that works with pharma companies or in patent department in the Pharma/ Biotech Industry- must
- Fluent English
Legal & IP
Intellectual Property/Patent Law
Dir Patent, Patents
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
To apply for this job please visit careers.teva.